Who we are
Red Dress Productions is a Toronto non-profit that creates interdisciplinary, community-engaged, public art projects.
Founded in 2004 by Anna Camilleri and Tristan R. Whiston, for the past 15 years, we have created over 25 works in collaboration with over 10,000 members of the general public.
What we do
Our mission is to:
- Inspire dialogue across difference
- Support self-presentation in communities impeded by inequity
- Create inclusive art-making activities
- Collaborate with people of diverse abilities, experiences and identities
- Mentor equity-seeking emerging artists
We make art with people, transform public spaces, and empower communities.